“Marketers need to target the Hispanic market, according to the presenters at the Interactive Advertising Bureau‘s May 5 ”Clicko de Mayo” event. The presenters cited a lot of relevant statistics to build their case: the US Hispanic population grew 43% from 2000 to 2010; one in four babies born in the US is Hispanic; Hispanics are almost 10% more likely to research purchases online than the average American. So, yes, marketers need to target the Hispanic market. Problem is, those presenters - Univision‘s Charlie Echeverry, Terra‘s Liz Sarachek Blacker, Telemundo‘s Luis Ramos and impreMedia‘s Mary Zerafa– already market to Hispanics, and none of them really had any concrete tips on how a non-Hispanic company could engage this now all-important audience.”
read it in Direct Marketing News
- Proponen nombrar huracanes por políticos que niegan cambio climáctico; ¿Huracán Marco Rubio? on Marco Rubio Hurricane?
- Homepage on “Boost Mobile: We Want Consumers to Be Heard”
- Homepage on “Guest DJ: Ana Tijoux Talks Hip-Hop, Chilean Politics And Being Married To Jazz”
- ‘Nadie moreno’: Con estas instrucciones Aereoméxico convoca elenco para campaña publicitaria on “Nadie Moreno?”
- la liga live stream on “Young Entrepreneur Creates a Multimedia Music App”