“Coors Light is giving fans unprecedented access to one of the sport’s most elite and passionately-followed soccer leagues via “Fanaticos del Frio,” an in-depth and interactive online soccer experience. Legal-drinking-age soccer fans can head to www.FanaticosDelFrio.com and be treated to exclusive to FMF’s Primera Division access, as well as find scores, stats, plays and articles. The new website features a variety of content that brings a new level of interactive excitement to the actual game-viewing experience and also enables fans to follow their favorite teams and players more closely in between games. At the heart of “Fanaticos del Frio” is Ms. CoolCast, the online host of the Primera Division games. Click on the CoolCast section of the site during select live games, choose your team, and Ms. CoolCast joins you on screen to cheer on your team throughout the game.”
read it in HispanicAd
- Proponen nombrar huracanes por políticos que niegan cambio climáctico; ¿Huracán Marco Rubio? on Marco Rubio Hurricane?
- Homepage on “Boost Mobile: We Want Consumers to Be Heard”
- Homepage on “Guest DJ: Ana Tijoux Talks Hip-Hop, Chilean Politics And Being Married To Jazz”
- ‘Nadie moreno’: Con estas instrucciones Aereoméxico convoca elenco para campaña publicitaria on “Nadie Moreno?”
- la liga live stream on “Young Entrepreneur Creates a Multimedia Music App”