“Twitter Beats Out Facebook: Twitter is crowing about a new Compete survey that shows brands’ Twitter followers are more valuable than those on Facebook. Interesting! There are caveats galore to these types of surveys — Compete doesn’t state its sample size, for instance — but Twitter beat our Facebook across a range of metrics: purchase and recommendation intent included. The margin was 56 percent to 47 percent in purchase intent. Twitter also beat out Facebook as the favorite consumer source for receiving information about products. That type of research will come in handy for Twitter as it tries to become a large-scale media business. Its problem now is brands’ struggle to find ways to run large campaigns on the platform. Compete blog
read it in DIGIDAY:DAILY
- Proponen nombrar huracanes por políticos que niegan cambio climáctico; ¿Huracán Marco Rubio? on Marco Rubio Hurricane?
- Homepage on “Boost Mobile: We Want Consumers to Be Heard”
- Homepage on “Guest DJ: Ana Tijoux Talks Hip-Hop, Chilean Politics And Being Married To Jazz”
- ‘Nadie moreno’: Con estas instrucciones Aereoméxico convoca elenco para campaña publicitaria on “Nadie Moreno?”
- la liga live stream on “Young Entrepreneur Creates a Multimedia Music App”