“[...]In Guatemala, Plaza Pública is also built around a series of verticals. But here, they’re equity, environment, social cohesion, cultural diversity, and corruption. “We audit the private sector as part of our mandate,” site director Martín Rodríguez-Pellecer told Jimenez. “Traditional media does not cover these issues because they’re afraid companies would remove ads.” Plaza Pública stands out for a few other reasons. It’s a digital native, but reluctant to set its pace against the 24-hour news cycle. It’s mainly funded by a private university, but it’s seeking a national audience[...]”
read it in Portada
- Proponen nombrar huracanes por políticos que niegan cambio climáctico; ¿Huracán Marco Rubio? on Marco Rubio Hurricane?
- Homepage on “Boost Mobile: We Want Consumers to Be Heard”
- Homepage on “Guest DJ: Ana Tijoux Talks Hip-Hop, Chilean Politics And Being Married To Jazz”
- ‘Nadie moreno’: Con estas instrucciones Aereoméxico convoca elenco para campaña publicitaria on “Nadie Moreno?”
- la liga live stream on “Young Entrepreneur Creates a Multimedia Music App”